Do you have any concrete surfaces in need of any repair or restoration in Corona, CA?
Before going ahead with any course of action, you can contact us and we can go to your property and give you assess about existing concrete surfaces. We’ll explain to you the concrete repair options in Corona. Usually, there are two main options.
When the concrete around your property needs any repair (minor discoloration and stains), but the actual surface is structurally sound, you are unlikely to need a comprehensive concrete repair.
Refinishing is an affordable and time-saving solution that can restore the look of your flooring. Some refinishing options to repair your concrete in Corona, CA are:
- Concrete staining.
- Concrete staining with design (flagstone, tile or ashlar).
- Color seal (concrete painting).
- Concrete cleaning & sealing.
When refinishing isn’t enough to restore the concrete surfaces in your property to their original appearance and structural integrity, resurfacing might be what you need.
Why concrete resurfacing is a better concrete repair option in this cases?
- Is more intensive and involved than refinishing and normally takes the form of either overlaying or coatings.
- You can add different colors and styles to the concrete.
Depending on the surface, the type of damage that it has sustained, and where it is, different types of resurfacing may be better suited.
- If the concrete repair that you are looking for is for a pool, a coating may be best.
- If you have a cracked patio that needs attention, we suggest a stamped overlay. This gives your patio or another surface the illusion of consisting of brick or stonework like basketweave, herringbone, slate, cobblestone, flagstone, ashlar, traditional red brick, or any other pattern.
Get your concrete repaired today!
Whether you are interested in having concrete refinishing work done like concrete staining or are looking for something a bit more substantial like concrete overlays or concrete stamping, if you are located in Corona, CA and are in need of a concrete repair, we are more than happy in providing a free estimate.
Our team is highly skilled, experienced, and ready to help you out. We have successfully helped many residential and commercial property owners to increase the value of their properties while restoring the surfaces in and around them. Part of our success is undoubtedly the fact that we treat each client and their concrete repair in Corona, CA, as an individual.
No two jobs are ever the same. In addition to taking a very tailored approach, we are passionate about our work and will provide you with the same standard in quality of workmanship, materials, and finished project that we would want for our own homes.